Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

The weather this April has been less than satisfactory in my opinion. I am done with the "showers", rain, snow, etc. Bring on the sun and May flowers.

I have been getting a lot of sewing done because of the cold weather. I find myself excited to get on the sewing machine as soon as I get the kiddos down for bed. I have been really into pillows lately. Having the same pillows on my couch for the last 5 years I decided to switch it up a little. I made a bird pillow a while ago, but wanted a variation so I decided to make a flower pillow. And because May is just around the corner I thought for sure a flower pillow was needed. Well once I started it was so much fun I made a few. Now i just have to find a place/home for them all. Here is my favorite one.




I am entering into a Bloggers pillow party. I really love how the pink pops. I am so girly sometimes. But little things like this make me happy. Here is a link to the pillow part
Blogger's Pillow Party


Here are some of the others I made, I really like the purple one too.



14 comments:

7 Baldwin's said...

Oh so cute!!!!!! So are you going to post a tutorial on how to make these darling things cuz that would be fabulous!

Manda said...

Wow those are beautiful!

spideybrian said...

LOVE them!! So awesome! I really like the purple one too!!

Alli Easley said...

EX.CUSE.ME?!? I live across the street from this cuteness? We are going to make things every day from here on out. That's an order. This is ridiculous. I love them.

I'm going to blog about that blankie you made Oskar too. It's insane and we love it. Even Mike said "oh that's cute" and yeah, he's a boy. If Mike says it's cute, it's cute dang it!

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Yeah for girlie! It's a lovely pillow. Thanks for joining in on the Pillow Party!

Shad and Brittany said...

DARLING!!!

Anonymous said...

These are stunning! I would love to see a tutorial too. And many thanks for having popped in to my giveaway and for your question. I'll answer them all when I post the winner on Thursday.

mamaTAVE said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog for giveaway day. My favorite pillow is the white flower with brown background. I would love to see a tutorial, too!

Anonymous said...

Mike and Jackie, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG

http://dstreaming.blogspot.com

DEMI said...

niceblog!!!!

x

Brooks said...

Your creations are very beautiful, wouldn't mind acquiring some.

Unknown said...

Wow!! What's a informative post..

www.ganodermatoday.com offers you to immune-boosting benefits, as well as its prospective to fight cholesterol, asthma, hepatitis, immune diseases and aid in cancer treatment please visit on these url aslo:-- Ganoderma Coffee | healthy immune system | herb for health | healthy coffee | benefits of mushrooms | health benefits of coffee | immune disorders | cold symptoms



****************************************************************




again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy :D

Unknown said...

wow.. so beautiful and deep creative work... keep it up!!!
Web designing company in india