Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I am so excited for this new year. I think new years are great and a fantastic time to evaluate your own life and make new goals.
President Kimball said this about goals:
“It is most appropriate for Aaronic Priesthood youth, as well as Melchizedek Priesthood men and the women of the Church, to quietly, and with determination, set some serious personal goals in which they will seek to improve by selecting certain things that they will accomplish within a specified period of time.” That is really the way we accomplish things in life. If we aren't working toward something, we will never achieve anything.
I am excited and glad to have such wonderful blessings in my life. I urge everyone to make achievable goals and write them down and constantly work towards something. I conclude with this quote:
“If you find a man on top of a mountain, he didn’t fall there.” If you and I are to reach the summit of our divine potential, we must work each step of the way. The path may be rugged, difficult, unheralded; but it can be successfully climbed if we are willing to work with all our strength and commitment.

No comments: