Friday, October 10, 2008

The good, the weird and the funny

So this is some of the random pictures that I have came across this past week on the interweb.



This is supposed to be iron man if you could not guess already



He is the curious cow. You can use this to teach your children about the dangers of being curious



Over the years bowling has grown in popularity. To the point that some people who come to watch go a little over the top.



This is my Halloween inspired picture that I found. (plus I am seriously afraid of aliens)



Then this is just a cool picture, you can actually download a large size on the Nasa website.

2 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

I love the Alien ship in the front yard. :)

boneck family said...

the d-fence bowling picture almost made me loose it!
-clint